WORCS! 2021 Calendar announced.

MX/SX/Off Road - Talk about riding, riders, bikes, two strokes, four strokes, don't matter, just Send it!
Tiki

WORCS! 2021 Calendar announced.

Post by Tiki » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:56 am

Moto 2021 Tentative Schedule
r1 – jan 22-24 | primm, nv
r2 – feb 19-21 | blythe, ca
r3 – mar 19-21 | havasu, az
r4 – apr 16-18 | cahuilla
r5 – apr 30-may 2 | vegas, nv
r6 – may 28-30 | tba
r7 – 20th party weekend!
sep 3-5 | wickenburg
r8 – sep 24-26 | devore, ca
r9 – oct 22-24 | mesquite, nv
r10 – nov 19-21 | primm, nv

WORCS is so very excited to share in its 20th anniversary with all of YOU. After all, without all of the racers and families WORCS would not be celebrating 20 years off-road racing!

We are very excited to head to some new track locations in 2021. We are most excited about our Labor Day Weekend Race Anniversary Celebration! Wickenburg, AZ will host our anniversary weekend and all 3 disciplines will be together for an action packed 4 day race event, filled with not only the fastest off-road racing on a brand new track, but food, music, dancing and CAKE! We can’t wait to kick off 2021!

Also, we are SUPER excited to announce the first ever WORCS SXS Ragin’ Rhythm! The first ever rhythm race for SXS’s!

Also note: 2021 memberships will open on October 16th. All current 2020 members will have from October 16th to November 30th at 11:59pm CST to renew their number. So if you are attached to your race number don’t wait and mark your calendar for October 16th!

The first ever in the world, SXS/UTV rhythm competition! That’s right, the inaugural WORCS SXS Ragin’ Rhythm event is sure to be a crowd-pleaser! Watch as the best SXS/UTV racers, drivers and enthusiast in the world test their skills on the WORCS inspired up and back rhythm course, built exclusively for this unique event in conjunction with the WORCS SXS World finals in Primm, NV – November 2021.

SXS Racers will line up side by side and race head-to-head up and back along a 1/4 mile of jumps, whoops, doubles, rollers, tables and all other kinds of ragin’ rhythmic insanity.

Racing is against the clock. 2 rounds / 2 runs, 1 run in each lane each round with the winner with the best cumulative time declared the Ragin’ Rhythm Winner and ultimate bragging rights.

Competition will start Saturday afternoon after WORCS Round 9 with the amateur classes and continue into the night, under the lights with the Pro SXS Classes! WORCS membership is NOT required. Racing open to general public.
This is what I have to say about that. * *

cyclestar

Re: WORCS! 2021 Calendar announced.

Post by cyclestar » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:01 am

I think I'd like that type of racing, maybe I'll get out west to check one out some day, seems like they haul the mail.

And you guys out there that have never seen a Full Gas Sprint Enduro or GNCC probably feel the same way.
You lose 100% of the chances you never take!

Tiki

Re: WORCS! 2021 Calendar announced.

Post by Tiki » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:29 pm

GNCC is the Shit. Its just on the other side of the states. If I lived in Florida, I would be all over that.
This is what I have to say about that. * *