Hello again...

Welcome new users. Introduce yourself. Tell us a little about yourself.
Forum rules
1. No Spam / Advertising / Self-promote in the forums
These forums define spam as unsolicited advertisement for goods, services and/or other web sites, or posts with little, or completely unrelated content. Do not spam the forums with links to your site or product, or try to self-promote your website, business or forums etc. Spamming also includes sending private messages to a large number of different users.

2. DO NOT ASK for email addresses or phone numbers
Your account will be banned permanently and your posts will be deleted.

3. Do not post copyright-infringing material
Providing or asking for information on how to illegally obtain copyrighted materials is forbidden.

4. Do not post “offensive” posts, links or images
Everything on this forum is NSFW. Let's face it, we all SHOULD be working vs. surfing the web. That said, try to refrain from posting something that could get a user in trouble at work. Use common sense while posting.

5. Do not cross post
Please refrain from posting the same post in several forums. There is normally one forum which is most suitable in which to post your question.

6. Remain respectful of other members at all times
All posts should be courteous. You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective. However, you are not free to attack, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle them or the quality of this community.

7.Introduce yourself.
Upon registration, please introduce yourself to the forum.

Have Fun.
cyclestar

Re: Hello again...

Post by cyclestar » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:40 pm

I can make about anywhere work, except the city. Lynn and I tried to live in town for a couple of years when we were in our young 20's, neither of us had ever lived in town before. Big mistake, it turns out those people don't like guns and dirt bikes.
You lose 100% of the chances you never take!

Dirtyfilter75

Re: Hello again...

Post by Dirtyfilter75 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:47 pm

cyclestar wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:40 pm
I can make about anywhere work, except the city. Lynn and I tried to live in town for a couple of years when we were in our young 20's, neither of us had ever lived in town before. Big mistake, it turns out those people don't like guns and dirt bikes.
I fear nothing more than a subdivision or a neighborhood.
“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
― Jack Kerouac